2. What does the word loyalty mean to you? Give one example of how you have been loyal in the past.
3. The name of out organization is PHI NU KAPPA. Using one letter from our name, think of a word that best describes you. Give the word and tell how that word relates to you.
4. If you could make the world a perfect place, name one thing that you would change.
5. Great followers become great leaders; Tell me how you plan to be your best in both roles?
6. If you could be any exotic animal, what animal would you be and why?
7. What type of community service do you currently do?
8. What can you bring to Phi Nu Kappa Sorority Incorporated?
9. What was the defining moment that brought you to the realization that you wanted to become a member of Phi Nu Kappa Sorority Incorporated?
10. What's your favorite color?
1. Sisterhood is a bond and relationship between women that can never be broken. It is when everyone is true and pure with eachother.
Loyalty means that you have a strong commitment, allegiance and dedication to those you hold close to your heart. I once stayed with a job for years, not because I liked the job; But because they believed in me and gave me a chance when many doors were closed in face due to lack of experience.
3. A-Ambitious. As a sincere person who is ambitious, I strive to be honest and genuine in my actions, words, and intentions.
4. I would change many people's hearts and make them compassionate to those around them and those who are not "perfect" in today's society.
5. I know when to step back and let others take the lead because their plan or ideas may be the best path to take. However, when they need to rest, I have no problem with stepping up and being the strong woman that is needed to reach the goal.
6. A shark. Sharks have been around for years. Sharks have gotten a bac reputation for always attacking, unprovoked. A shark is very protective over those in their circle as well as their territory. Sharks don't look for trouble but they don't back down from it either.
7. Giving back through church, buying food for the homeless and donating all that I can to the women's shelter.
8. A form of mentorship programs and networking events for those who need therapy as well as a platform for personal and mental growth.
9. Seeing my Dean RoyalTy do all the amazing things with Phi Nu Kappa Sorority Incorporated and her sisters surrounding her with love.
1. Sisterhood is a group of people that grow together and establish a bond that is unbreakable.
2. Loyalty can mean different things in different situations. Loyalty is when you can remain the same person throughout any situation. A friend and I had a disagrement that our friendship but what was done during the friendship is still between us.
3. P-Patience. I have patience and am usually able to get others to be patient and live in the moment.
5. Before you can lead, you must be able to learn and gain knowledge.
6. A lion. They are fearless.
7. Food Bank and working with nonprofits to gather needed things.
8. My experience in community service and helping our young adults become their best in their own way.
9. My moment was when I realized that I wanted family outside of blood.